Sunday, February 14, 2010

My 2010 Valentines (^_^)

The moment I wake up... before I put on my make-up... I have my devotion for you Oh Lord God (^_^)

I never expected to be this happy on 2010 Valentines, I already had my mind fix that every valentines is always been lonely day for me (it has been 5 years for me without someone special for valentines) But before the year 2009 ends, my heart was only filled with the Love for Christ.

And so, I prayed "wherever you lead me Lord I'm going to spend my Valentines with you! Jesus will be my date!"

oh yeah! I had the most wonderful Valentines in my life



Related Post
Valentines Day 2010


Isis Insights

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" are prone to deletion...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)